At Victory Chemical Industries Ltd, we undertake environmentally sensitive and sustainable approach while meet the needs of our consumers and customers and aim to reduce our harmful effects to the environment.
For this purpose, we aim to ensure that our products and activities are safe in terms of environment, to show the same sensitivity to the environment at all stages from the production stage to the end of the life cycle and to raise awareness of all our operational stakeholders starting from all our employees and suppliers regarding our responsibilities to the environment.
As a Corporate Organization, to reach our goals within an environmental Management System based on continuous development:
- We evaluate our environmental impacts at every stage from raw material procurement to use and disposal of our products, and ensure the reduction of negative environmental impacts within the framework of technical and economic possibilities,
- We comply with national and international legal regulations and other obligations that we are subject to,
- We ensure the reduction of consumption of natural resources and increase of energy efficiency, minimising the waste and supporting the recycling via continuous monitoring and our developed applications.
- We ensure that the sense of environmental responsibility of all our employees from top management to the lowest unit are increased by provide environmental trainings to all our employees.
- We act together with all our operational stakeholders to improve environmental awareness and to contribute to our environmental goals,
We carry out continuous improvement through periodic reviews to ensure the continuity of the environmental management system.